Thursday 21 January 2010

The ToyBoy

I thought it about time I spoke about my financé...

As I want to remain anonymous on this blog, I thought it only right to give him a nickname on here and that I should consult him on what he should be called. He didn't like my suggestions that and said to refer to him as 'ImIndoors'.

Then, today, he referred to my blog as inane and then insane. So from now on he shall be known as 'ToyBoy' or 'TrumpetBum'.

Sexy Beast, lovely and kind (except when making mean comments like the ones above), all-round joker, big tease, poet-and-he-knows-it, xbox addict (do not even mention FIFA, Mass Effect or Dragon Age to me), cat-lovin', spider-hatin', gassy beast.

In his own words...he's "awesome".

Oh and he thinks Carlos Tevez is a c**t

My toyboy. Love you long time xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't everyone think Carlos Tevez is a c**t?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, everybody but Carlos Tevez that is!

    ReplyDelete