Monday 18 January 2010

The happy playlist

The latest theory of mine is that I need to create 'Happy Playlist' on my iPod...songs that, for whatever reason, make me feel happy and put a smile on my face.

This is my list so far.




Barry White – You’re my first, my last, my everything

Beyonce – Single Ladies (Put a ring on it)

Black Eyed Peas – I gotta feeling

Cockney Rebel & Steve Harley – Make me smile (Come up and see me)

The Coral – Dreaming of you

Dexy’s Midnight Runners – Come on Eileen

The Fratellis – Chelsea Dagger

Ida Maria – I like you so much better when you’re naked

Lady Gaga – Just Dance

Maroon 5 – Sunday Morning

Noisettes – Don’t upset the rhythm

Orson – No tomorrow

Outkast – Hey Ya

Pato Banton – Baby Come Back

Queen – Don’t stop me now

Young MC – Bust a Move

I wouldn't even go as far as to say these are my favourite songs and with the exception of 'Come on Eileen' there are no little anecdotes attached.

Don't judge me too much :-)


I would be really interested to know what other people would have on their 'Happy Playlist'.



No comments:

Post a Comment