Saturday 17 April 2010

I'm baaaaaack

Apologies to all my followers...ok...my one and only follower.

I would like to say the only reason I haven't posted anything lately is that I've been so busy, that I haven't had time. Truth is, while a lot has been going on, I haven't really been busy...I've been tired.

In a nut shell, the Prozac has been having to work overtime lately. While I've been doing my positivity thing, my mind still wants to remind me every now and then that it's quite delicate and will occasionally bring me back to earth with a horrible thud. It's beyond my control and my medication is up for review with my GP...hmmm...why do I think they may up my dosage??

Oh and not helping was the possibility of me having a mass on my kidney (recently given the all-clear *phew*).

Any, rambling, but I'll promise to try to be more on form in future. And not quite so sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment