Tuesday 2 February 2010

Deliberate insult?

Yesterday I was thinking about some things that people have said to me and questioned whether they were deliberately insulting me or not

-----------------------------

I was discussing chest infections, colds etc with TrumpetBum's Grandmother a couple of months ago and she asked me "Do you get chest colds often? You wear a lot of low cut tops, don't you?"

I'd like to think this one was innocent.

-----------------------------

A couple of years ago I attended a wedding of a friend (L) and a few weeks another friend of mine (S) and I were shopping when we bumped into another mutual friend (G). G had not been able to attend the wedding but had seen the photos on the photographer's website. "I loved the photos", she then turned to my friend S and said "You looked fantastic".

That one still stings.


1 comment: